Tried and tested for great results
There’s that old saying: “If it isn’t broken, don’t fix it.” Metal braces are testament to that. They are the tried and true method of orthodontic treatment and what so many patients associate with orthodontic treatment. Yes, they are also known as ‘train tracks’ but at the end of the day, they get great results.
What are metal braces?
Traditional metal braces are made up of three parts: small metal brackets which are attached to the front of your teeth with an orthodontic adhesive; thin metal archwires which link each of these individual brackets together; and elastic bands, also known as ligatures.
Together, these three parts apply gentle force to your teeth, guiding them over time into a straight position to give you that beautiful smile you’ve been in search of.
A reputation for results
There has been a lot of innovation in orthodontics as the industry tries to develop faster, more discreet and more effective orthodontic appliances. Yet despite these developments, traditional metal braces have stood the test of time. At Straight Smiles we still offer traditional metal braces as a treatment option for our patients because they've proven to be one of the most effective appliances available.
5 benefits of metal braces.
- They get great results – and have a proven track record of doing so
- Technology has made the brackets smaller and more comfortable to wear
- They can be used for patients of all ages – children, teens and adults
- We can use them to treat all types of orthodontic problems
- They remain one of the most cost-effective treatment options, giving you great value for money
Book your free consultation now and find out how you could achieve the smile you’ve always wanted with metal braces from Straight Smiles.