Clear ceramic braces
Tooth-coloured braces that blend in with your natural smile
What are clear braces?
Clear braces are one of the most discreet treatment methods we use here at Straight Smiles. Made from a clear ceramic material, which doesn’t stain, the brackets are fitted to the front of your teeth. However, unlike traditional metal braces, the brackets blend in with the natural colour of your teeth, so are virtually invisible. They’re also small, which makes them extremely comfortable to wear. Looking for discreet braces? Clear ceramic braces are your answer.
Are clear braces for me?
If you have crooked teeth, a gap in your teeth when you smile, or a bad bite which means your jaw is out of alignment, you could benefit from clear ceramic braces. These braces use the traditional method of brackets and archwires to move your teeth into position, creating a beautiful smile you won’t be able to help but show off.
Many patients are hesitant about having orthodontic treatment because they don’t want to be seen to wear braces. That’s where clear ceramic braces come in. The brackets which are fitted to the front of your teeth blend in with the natural colour of your teeth. This means people around you will hardly know you’re having treatment.
If you want straight teeth but don’t want to be seen with braces, clear ceramic braces are the ones for you!
5 benefits of clear braces
Small, discreet and comfortable to wear – what’s not to like about clear braces. Here are five reasons why so many patients choose to wear clear ceramic braces to straighten their teeth.
- Clear braces are virtually invisible because they blend in with the natural colour of your teeth
- Clear braces are one of the most effective orthodontic treatments available.
- The brackets are stain-resistant so your braces will remain virtually invisible during treatment
- Clear braces have small, customised brackets which won’t irritate the inside of your mouth
- Clear braces are suitable for both children and adults, so whatever age you are, you don’t have to feel self-conscious about having orthodontic treatment.
If you want to find out if clear braces are right for you, book your free appointment with the friendly team at the Straight Smiles today.